Friday, February 8, 2008

Quick Update

  • I am now on antibiotics and should be doing much better in a couple of days. For now, I have to limit my caffeine, which is about zero fun when sleep is way interrupted.
  • Phoebe was still running a fever as of 4am, but she's still sleeping -- which is a blessing after our late bedtime and 4am rock session. The good news is that she slept a lot more last night than the night before -- and so did we.
  • I'm taking Phoebs to the doctor this afternoon if possible, just to make sure this isn't a bacterial something that we could get rid of.
  • I intend to update at Everyday Gourmet with a hummus and pita chip recipe, so stay tuned!
  • My closet and drawers have thrown up all over our bedroom, because I was halfway through the process of cleaning them out when sleeplessness/sickness hit our house. The good news is that my drawers are beautifully organized and half the closet is, too!
  • More to come, after my one cup of coffee has kicked in.

3 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Sarah, I'm glad to know you already knew about UTIs, but not glad that she had one so young. I bet that just added a bunch of fun to the already stressful first few months! Glad y'all are getting sleep. That's the BEST!!!

Praying for speedy recovery!

Tessa said...

HI Sarah -- I found your blog through the bloggy giveaway, however, I did not leave a comment because I do not have kids. However, I was trying to think of what to give my nieces for Valentine's Day and your idea popped in my head. So, I decided I would try to make something similar, only using hearts, but I wasn't sure what material you used for the whale? Is it fleece? If you wouldn't mind passing along your secret, I would be very grateful!

This is the first time I've ever posted on someone's site without knowing them...I feel kind of strange!

Huse Yo Mama said...

I hope today went well. Did you end up making a trip to the doc?