- I am now on antibiotics and should be doing much better in a couple of days. For now, I have to limit my caffeine, which is about zero fun when sleep is way interrupted.
- Phoebe was still running a fever as of 4am, but she's still sleeping -- which is a blessing after our late bedtime and 4am rock session. The good news is that she slept a lot more last night than the night before -- and so did we.
- I'm taking Phoebs to the doctor this afternoon if possible, just to make sure this isn't a bacterial something that we could get rid of.
- I intend to update at Everyday Gourmet with a hummus and pita chip recipe, so stay tuned!
- My closet and drawers have thrown up all over our bedroom, because I was halfway through the process of cleaning them out when sleeplessness/sickness hit our house. The good news is that my drawers are beautifully organized and half the closet is, too!
- More to come, after my one cup of coffee has kicked in.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Posted by Sarah Rose at 5:33 AM