- Our friends Drew and Kimberly are having their long awaited baby boy today! She was induced at 6 am, so we're expecting news any minute (or hour)!
- Our friends Derek and Margaret are having their long awaited baby girl tomorrow!
- This makes babies #5 and #6 in the past year for our small group. WOW!
- Less exciting than a baby, but still super wonderful: Mom is coming down tomorrow to help me get some stuff done around the house and to just have some girl time. Much needed, and much anticipated. It has been since before Christmas that mom has been able to come and play!
- Even less exciting, but still cool: I got my check in the mail from the consignment sale I did a few weeks ago... I made WAY more than I thought I would! I must've sold everything I put up for sale! It's always a blessing to have a little unexpected money in the bank.
Monday, February 25, 2008
I've got about two seconds before I need to get up the Sleeping Critter, but I'm so excited about all this stuff I could just bust!
Posted by Sarah Rose at 9:14 AM