Tuesday, April 1, 2008

You Turn Around for Just One Second...



...and the kitchen cabinets are completely empty.

To give Phoebe a little credit, we've locked up all of the "unsafe" cabinets in the kitchen. Anything that is unlocked is fair game for her to play with. I purposely rearranged the cabinets this way so that I could cook dinner in some measure of peace. Last night, however, she discovered that this cabinet was unlocked, too -- so everything had to come out.

Good thing I was just making Hamburger Helper, because who knows what the kitchen would've looked like if I was trying to make a real dinner.

(And you wondered why I haven't updated my recipes on Everyday Gourmet recently?)

6 comments:

Michael Thomas said...

Yeah, I totally read "Hamburgaler Helper", yikes.

j&bH said...

what a rascal!
i love you...kiss my little bean for me.

can't wait to see you. :)
mare (fave)

Daniel and Kimberly Jordan said...

yea she totally ditched that pacifier to venture out into the great unknown. we share a lot, just the other day kimberly found me with an ice cream bucket on my head, shoveling through a pile of tupperware. it begs the questions, does life get any better?

Daniel and Kimberly Jordan said...

i guess if i am going to put questions, i am going to need more than one question. i get back to you on that....

Huse Yo Mama said...

Don't you just love the "tupperware" cabinet. Although, i only own one piece of real "Tupperware."

I loved hearing about your NKOTB fascination. Joey was the short one and I was 5'10" when I was 13, so I was sure that Jordan was more my height. Very important for when we were to marry.

As for the taggie and burp cloths, thanks for the input. You'll have to enter the contest too. :-) Although, I have a feeling we'll "get to know each other" more in the next 28 weeks that you just might get a set anyway!

So, you going to try the giveaway again?

Anonymous said...

Just spoke with your mom briefly this a.m. and it was wonderful to hear her voice! She said she had just spoken to you while you and Phoebe were on a walk...just like Kel and I use to do. :) Well, just wanted to say Hi and that we miss you! Have a great day and enjoy the fact that you can head outside and enjoy the fresh air! We are still waiting for the sun to shine and the rain to stop! Allison said they are to get about 5 inches of rain in the next two day! Yikes! Row your boat a shore! God Bless, Love, Ms. Ann