Monday, April 28, 2008

When Synapses Stop Firing

Carolynn totally called me out and made me do this. I swear. And really, my head still hurts and I don't much feel like putting real coherent thoughts together, so this will work for now, right? I promise a real update by at least, well, tomorrow. Sometime. And by the way, I've tagged some of you to do this time-waster, too!

1.What was I doing 10 years ago?
- overachieving at Grissom, no doubt

2. 5 things on my to do list:
- make supper
- get the plants that I bought over a week ago in the ground, finally
- finish Phoebe's dress (it's almost there, and I'm totally excited that I've made it myself)
- wash, fold, and put away the remaining loads of laundry
- clean out the fridge

3. 5 snacks I enjoy:
- gummy anything... sour gummies are such a checkout lane weakness. I always scan for the sours!
- salt and vinegar chips
- salsa on pretty much anything
- string cheese
- bananas with peanut butter

4. 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- tithe it, and then give away some more
- build our dream house on a huge patch of land
- budget less (I'm being honest!)
- shop recreationally :)
- take killer vacations, frequently

5. 5 bad habits:
- the intarnets
- biting my fingernails (yes, it's true.)
- forgetting to mail things, including letters that have already been written, addressed, and sealed in envelopes
- not exercising
- falling asleep on the couch way too early

6. 5 places I've lived (in no particular order):
- Tuscaloosa, AL
- Kansas City
- Phoenix
- Huntsville, AL
- Everett, WA

7. 5 jobs I've had:
- Somerby Retirement Community, server in the formal dining room
- The Buckle (oh yes, it's true)
- Barista at Crimson Cafe
- Administrative Assistant
- 3rd grade teacher

Tag your it!
- Michael
- Fave&Gus
- Rachel Olsen
- Allison Parker
- Lauren

No comments: