- We took a field trip to the ER at Children's on Wednesday. Everyone (Phoebe) is fine. No really. Michael promises he will blog sufficiently about our adventure, but the moral of the story is to never let your child play with Orajel.
- We often joke that I have verbal diarrhea. Evidently there is a real word for this: logorrhea. I'm not making this up!
- The other day, I said that I am officially not showing yet with this pregnancy. I think I lied. To the outside world, I just look fat. But seriously, I can't suck this gut in. And does anyone else think that the great "spread" of pregnancy happens overnight? I feel like everything got wider in a period of 24 hours.
- Phoebe cracks me up. All the time. I took ten minutes of video of her last night, and I think she is the funniest thing out there. One day I will be technologically advanced enough to put video on my blog. You all will laugh. Or not. But I think she's hilarious.
- We, along with thirty-seven percent of the county's residents, went to the park today. Phoebe had serious fun... but perhaps the most serious fun was when Daddy and Mr. Dan took Phoebe to the ice cream truck and brought back a bubblegum flavored "Tweety Bar". We all had a blast, including baby Caedmon...who took a killer nap the entire time we were there.
- I am extremely excited about going to dinner with the Life Group girls at the Cheesecake Factory tonight... and I think Michael's pretty excited about a Daddy Date, too!
Friday, April 18, 2008
My sweet husband informed me that blog posts with bullets are way cool. So in the spirit of trying to be cool, this assortment of thoughts will be posted in bullet form.
Posted by Sarah Rose at 1:41 PM