Here they are, in no particular order:
- the outpouring of love shown to us by our dear family and friends
- nighttime nurses that don't turn on the lights at 3am
- being able to sit, right now, with my husband... in the 3rd floor waiting area.
- don't have to worry about what's for dinner. Sometimes two options is all you need!
- it's okay if you leave the tv on all the time
- new, clean clothes have never felt so good
- you never have to wash a single dish
- who cares if you want to read/email/work puzzles for hours at a time?
- Charmin from home
- ice chips available, anytime
The next simple pleasure I hope to add to that list? Getting discharged.