Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fave and Gus Get Hitched!

Michael and I were obscenely excited when our friends Fave and Gus decided to take the plunge. I've been friends with "Fave" since the eighth grade, when we'd pass notes in Miss Garcia's class. We planned our weddings together at the lunch table, and she would try to gross me out with her "see food". We've got a long history together, and it's so much fun that she and her new husband are part of our future.

She and Blake started dating shortly before Michael and I got married... but we pretty much knew then that he'd be walking the aisle with Jenny eventually. Now, almost three years later, we're celebrating their wedded bliss!

We had way too much fun last weekend with all of the festivities, and Michael and I were both honored to be a part of the wedding party. (And did we ever party!) Michael also ran around with his camera for a lot of the day Saturday, so I thought I'd throw some of his pictures up here to give you an idea of all the fun. (Honey, if these aren't the edited versions, let me know -- I'll fix it later!)


The bride looks a little happy, no?


First dance...


Phoebe simply cannot believe all the fun!

And she was delighted to know she, too, could dance with Aunt Fave!


Some of "the gang" from GHS... (Jenny is holding Rachel's baby)


The girls... without our offspring :)

Bon Voyage! (Michael and I picked up the tux and dress on Sunday morning... so we snuck in a few pictures of the newlyweds checking their bags!)

Fave and Gus, we love you and are SO thrilled that you're married! Let's go to the beach!

1 comment:

j&bH said...

i heart you, dearest rhoda. i am so blessed to have you STILL in my life not to mention your wonderful family that has merged into mine. :) love to mr.t & "bean", too.

will call today.
LOVE, Mare (fave)