Monday, August 6, 2007

Feeling Better

Well, things are returning to normal here around the house. Michael's nasty cold/flu thing lingered through yesterday, and ended up coming home from church with a fever. Phoebs was also unable to join her buddies in the nursery because of her yucky, gravelly throat. I, however, was feeling much better! (I suppose that's only fair, since I was the one who started feeling icky to begin with.) While Michael recouperated yesterday and Phoebs was Phoebs, I managed to do more than I had done in at least a week. Praise the Lord for health and motivation, all at the same time.

We're amazed at how fast Phoebs is learning these days... she's started really, really interacting with her environment. For example, she's started reaching out to "pet" Jake! And she has so much fun in her exersaucer... she's learned how to make the animal sounds and manipulate just about everything on it, where a week ago she could barely reach anything! We think she's also outgrown her bouncy seat, as every time she gets in it, she tries really hard to sit up. She wants so badly to sit up and crawl... I'm sure she'll figure all of that out in no time at all!

Well, the laundry on our dining room table has been multiplying for over a week now... as well as the dust and clutter every where else in our house. Will post more when I start feeling caught up on things! Okay, that may be never. But at least when I've made a dent!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: