I'm too tired to be eloquent or to go to the desktop to pull up some cute pictures of Nora. Here are a few notes on today, for posterity's sake:
- Nora likes to be held. A lot. She had a pretty fussy period from 9 to 12:30 this morning, but Mama's arms did the trick.
- I've eaten all kinds of crow with this second child. (More on that one another time.)
- I cried more than either of the girls today, and that's saying a lot. However, my crying was limited to the hours of 9 to 1:00.
- The afternoon was a lot better than the morning.
- Both girls miraculously napped at the same time for about an hour and a half.
- My MobyWrap came in the mail today, and Nora loves it. I think that I will love it too. (Remember that crow that I ate? This is some of it.)