I have my own feelings, and I'm not going to reveal that here...although I've shared them with a good many of you. But what do you think?
Here's the deal. I'm going to let you guess. Of the correct guesses (you do have a 50/50 chance of being correct here), I'll randomly choose a winner. I will send the winner...something. My brains are kind of mashed potato-y today, so I'll let you know when I figure that out. But it'll be a good something, I promise! You have until 3:00pm tomorrow (Tuesday) to comment with your guess!
To help you with your guess...here are a few things about my pregnancy.
- I was moderately nauseous until about week 12 or 13. This was nausea without the puke, just like Phoebe. I did, however, have one and only one second trimester visit to the porcelain throne -- just like with Phoebe.
- I have had almost no food aversions, other than big hunks of meat. I have also had few cravings, other than the usual mac&cheese and pizza stuff. I have, however, developed a general disinterest in food throughout this pregnancy.
- I have yet to gain any weight. In fact, I've lost about 5 pounds. I have only recently started "showing"...and it's enough for a relative stranger to ask when I'm due. I'm carrying rather low, I think.
- I have had really, really yucky hormonal headaches with this pregnancy. (I did not with Phoebe.) I've also had a little more dizziness.
- This baby has been less active than Phoebe on all of our ultrasounds, but is currently very active.
- Heart rate for baby has ranged from 144-154, for those of you who actually think that matters.
- Due date is October 13.
- Michael's family is very "streaky" with families... as in, all boys or all girls. I don't think that is genetically relevant, but might add some more fun for the guessing.
So there you go... leave your guess by 3:00pm Tuesday!