Monday, December 15, 2008
21 Months Old
I have about nineteen other things on my list that are a higher priority than this, but I can't bear the thought of not recording some of the things that Phoebe is doing these days. So here goes!
- talking up a storm, and becoming more articulate. Most of her words are words that only we understand, but she uses a lot! Some of my favorite new words are milk, marker, and Clifford (cuh-cuh)... though there are many more, too!
- fascinated with print, of all kinds. Anytime she sees environmental, she says "A-C" (as in, "ABC's") and wants to know the letters. She also still loves to see numbers, too. On that note, Phoebe will occasionally sing "A-C" when we sing the ABC song. Yay!
- singing along to Jesus Loves Me, too!
- pretending, which is totally fun. Today, she pretended to cook a meal with clothespins for at least half an hour. She insisted that George (the Curious one) and I take "pies" (bites). She even blew on her hot pans to cool it down for us!
- loving paint and markers... which has opened a whole new world of fun to us
- finally done cutting her canines! We had a nightmare month with that, but the fourth one is finally through the gums. Praise the Lord!
- testing boundaries, but we see the fruit of discipline...even though discipline is never easy
Phoebs is our sweet, sweet blessing... we love her big! But now I'm up way past my bedtime, and I've got to crash... I'll probably add to this list later!
Posted by Sarah Rose at 9:22 PM