So here they are:
- 12 Christmas gifts (give or take), purchased and ready to wrap. And the shopping is done.
- In 11 days, Michael and I will be here. Alone. Without children.
- 10 candy canes hung in the lower quarter of our Christmas tree... by sweet small hands.
- 9:00 and Nora's actually settled in her bed
- 8 days until Christmas, which we will be spending here, at home, just us, for the first time.
- We'll have 7 Ham children in January... but we had a blast spending time with the other six this past weekend in Mississippi.
- Nora went for a 6 hour stretch last night... we're getting closer to sleeping through the night!
- 5 little ladybugs all in a row.
- It's our first Christmas as a family of 4...and I love seeing four beautiful stockings on the mantle.
- I'm reading 3 pretty great books right now... about 3 pages at a time. I'll take what I can get these days, right?
- 2 sweet, sweet little girls...and I get to spend my days with them. What a great job!
- 1 wonderful husband, who organized our computer desk after a long day at work. And he washed bottles, for the second night in a row. Am I lucky or what?
Count your many blessings, name them one by one.