I am going to try to keep up with these month day posts, though; I'm convinced I won't remember a thing about my kids if I don't! Nora turned two months old yesterday... wow! We also had her two month checkup yesterday. Here are her vital statistics:
- 10 pounds, 4 ounces (50%ile)
- 22 1/4 inches long (50%ile)
At two months old, Nora is:
- eating every 2 1/2 to 3 hours, on a fairly predictable schedule. She also usually will go down for her nap fairly easily, about an hour and fifteen minutes after she wakes up.
- taking Zantac twice a day to manage her reflux. This has been a miracle drug for her feeding issues!
- sleeping well at night, but not yet through the night. We typically feed her at our bedtime (10ish) and then she will make it until around 3:30. Last night, she was able to stretch to 4:15, but every night is a little different. She also goes down for the night sometime between 7 and 9. She's still having a few fussy nights a week.
- smiling! She's always been a happy baby, but she delights us with her sweet smiles. They are huge, but hard to capture on film. She also has a sweet little dimple pretty far back on her cheek, which is super cute.
- loving bathtime. She's always loved the water; we think she's enjoying a spa experience every time she gets in the tub.
- Nora also really enjoys looking at her reflection, "dancing" and kicking, watching her mobile, and being held. She's generally a very easy-going baby, and I'm so thankful for that!