Monday, July 28, 2008

Time Flies

I have had perfectly good intentions of updating... but it seems that time is just getting away from me! I'm also finding myself with dwindling energy and brainpower; seems to be the curse of the third trimester!

And with the third trimester comes full-on nesting mode. When I was pregnant with Phoebe, I wasn't home enough to enjoy these nesting urges. But now, do I ever! We have a master project list that includes clutter busting, decor additions, room rearranging, and bathroom updating. Fortunately, Mops is coming to town tomorrow to give me a hand for a few days; I am most excited about what we might accomplish!

That's all I've got for now... but be looking forward to the following:
  • a 30 week pregnancy update (!)
  • Phoebe shows you how to eat a delicious treat
  • deep thoughts with Sarah T
  • pictures of our nesting projects

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe you're at 30 weeks already- time flies when it's someone else pregnant, it seems like I was pregnant for years!! I envy your nesting time...we're in the midst of a move and the chaos is killing me!!