Thursday, June 5, 2008

Binge

I mentioned my addiction to mango salsa in the last post, briefly. (For a vat, it is something like $4.99 at Costco, by the way.)

Anyway, I was eating my lunch and didn't want the salsa to spread all over everything, so I put it into a 7 ounce ramekin. And I filled the ramekin, because I didn't want to have to get up to get more salsa.

Y'all. I just ate seven ounces of salsa. That is almost a cup!

Serving size? Two tablespoons.

I definitely just ate almost eight servings of salsa. EIGHT.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Who just eats 2 tbsp of salsa? I dare them to find me one person! This is an evil ploy to make people feel bad about their eating habits and then drown their sorrows in salsa. Sarah, I join you in eating 8 servings of salsa daily. I am confident that our children will be healthier for it.

Anonymous said...

I LIKE how Lauren thinks!!!!!!! You go girls...you're young only once!!!
Only the young and the old can get away with indulgences once in a while...enjoy! BIG love to my BIG salsa girl! Mops

JJ said...

Hey, if you're going to binge on something, it might as well be fresh yummy mango salsa :) It's not like it's krispy kreme.

Besides, you only ate 4 servings! Baby ate the other 4!!

The Pink Potpourri said...

i'm sure salsa is on the healthy side of food...its full of veggies! so, what is this salsa like, and where can i find it? we're on a huge homemade guacamole kick right now.

anyways, i just posted a new giveaway, so come enter! have a great weekend!