Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nora Borrows Her Sister's Clothes

In my last post, some of you were amazed at how big Nora had gotten! She really does look like she's almost as big as Phoebe... and she feels like it, too! (She weighs about five pounds less than Phoebe right now.)

I always wanted a sister growing up so that I could share clothes with someone. Phoebe and Nora are starting this pretty early on. What do you think?


Oh yes. You read that shirt correctly. Nora's also going to be a big sister, just in time for Phoebe's third birthday! I also promise I wasn't telling a fib when I said we were not pregnant; I'd had a couple of negative pregnancy tests that week, in spite of evidence to the contrary. (Evidently I can tell I'm pregnant much sooner than EPT can?)

We went to the OB last Thursday, and my due date is somewhere around March 7. I had an ultrasound, but it was a little too early to detect a heartbeat... this may push my due date a little further towards March 14 (Phoebe's birthday). I'll have another ultrasound next Thursday, so we'll know more then. It was still absolutely wonderful to have a glimpse at our tiny developing baby!

By the way, Phoebe's hoping for another little sister with whom she can share clothes...

9 comments:

~allison~ said...

Once again, we are super excited for you guys! Having a house full of pitter pattering feet is such a blessing! I can tell your girls just love each other so much. Looking forward to hearing your updates!

John and Chrishtan said...

Congrats! What a blessing!!

Unknown said...

yah!!! so exciting! congrats!

Terri said...

Oh Sarah!! Praise God!! Ya'll are truly filling up that quiver fast! Rina came to visit last week and we had 15 (almost 16 - I have til Dec.) precious children running around, jumping on trampoline, laughing, screaming, tackling life!! So wonderful and FUN!!!! I am so happy for you!

Kelly said...

YAY!!! Again, we are thrilled to have another little Thomas running around! Andy is glad that there will be more little hands to touch his gotee :) When do you find out the sex?

whippetmom said...

Again- Congrats!! I love the way you announced this on your blog ;-)

Kristie said...

Congrats! I think three little girls would be just darling!

Kendall said...

Luke and I are so excited for you!! The Lord's timing is so much greater than our own right? We can't wait to see this new little brother or sister!!

I also wanted to thank you for your book recommendation as well as the web sites! I might have to wait on those books till the honeymoon but i'm sure i can fly through those on our 7 hour flight :/

enjoy your week and we can't wait to see yall!

Family Snodgrass said...

Congratulations!!! So, so happy for y'all! What a huge blessing!